Swerve Strickland shose title shirt

 Swerve Strickland shose title shirt

I came from a Swerve Strickland shose title shirt family in Malacca, Malaysia & had the privilege of being invited by my neighbour, a respected Christian family a few weeks before Xmas to attend a community event at the British Commonwealth 28th Brigade Forces HQ in Terendak Camp, Malacca, Malaysia as an Xmas CSR (corporate social responsibility) community event. I was about 12 years young then in the late 60s. CSR was unheard then. There was so many activities that we had a mesmerising and amazing time with prizes & good food with souvenirs. The soldiers gave us an authentic interesting tour of the military stations, barracks & general depots, including the armoury vehicles & what appeared to be “little museums.” All the kids in attendance were so happy & thrilled to be accorded such VIP treatment. I bragged about it to my neighbours & school friends. Till this day, I remember the event & look upon Xmas as a time of love, giving, fun & adventure. My impressions of Christianity (I am a Sikh) stood high, ever since.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeons Dragons Game Master Ugly Sweater

2022 AFC East Champions Buffalo Bills 1980 2022 Shirt

Heart Like A Truck Lainey Wilson shirt